AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Monday 26 October 2009

Prussia - gain three provinces lose three provinces

Prussia
1707

The Bavarians have come at me with a vengeance since declaring war on me. It seems that they have been a lot more dangerous and aggressive than the Austrians. The Austrians took West Prussia from me, but since then have been fairly passive, with just an army or two threatening to march on Berlin. However, the Bavarians have taken Dresden in the last year and the Venetians have taken the empty, pillaged Vienna, which I decided I didn't have the resources to garrison. Also the Poles marched across Austrian territory to take Prague - do they have designs on Austria too perhaps?

I am using the 1.5 patch and it seems that the AI so far has been more co-ordinated and aggressive in its actions.


No comments:

Post a Comment